10.25.2010

a southern tea

This past sunday the salon hosted a Tea for one of our stylist Evan, who's getting married November 7th! A Tea is something new to me...for you westerners, the difference i think between a shower and a tea is that you are free to come and go as you please between the hours that were given to you on the invitation. Also, Evan didn't open her gifts, we the hostess did and displayed them on the tables. She was free to mingle and greet and just be. Its basically a more laid back version of a bridal shower. Which I totally love!  Did I get that correct southerners?  
Meet Evan:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Shelley, our wonderful salon manager/michael scott of our salon was one of the masterminds behind decorating the Tea
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love owls!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Best punch you will ever taste right here.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These things were the best thing i've ever put in my mouth. Ever. Mozzarella baby tomatoes and basil? YUM!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Molly, me, Beth, and Lindsay
Photobucket
We wish you the very best Evan and Tyler!
Photobucket

Have a wonderful Monday :)


2 comments:

The Oakley's said...

Your world looks wonderful Joanna! So happy for your success :)

Jill said...

That is such a fabulous idea! I love it and want one one day! Luckily I'm dating a southerner so the ods are in my favor!

And for the record, your photography is getting better and better everyday! These pictures were stunning... every single one of them! I'm sure Evan is thrilled than she'll have so many to look back on!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP