10.03.2010

one year

Now this is how a fall baby birthday should be done.
Photobucket
Pumkins as favors
Photobucket
and yummy drinks
Photobucket
pumpkin cream cheese dip with apples= Delicious
Photobucket
Babies babies everywhere...
Photobucket
Some still in the oven!
Photobucket
I got him this little hat...I don't think he liked it very much...
Photobucket
Here is Morgan, his mom and my amazing boss!
Photobucket
Time for cake
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Shep Shep!

Photobucket


Have a beautiful Sunday.


2 comments:

jenna day said...

joanna!
i love this! wow..you are such a great documenter! ;)

Angie Davis said...

well, after leaving a comment on the post "about" my cousin morgan, my sister told me today that you are her hair stylist. small world. and that she sent you my blog (and i laughed...because my photography is not the the same league as yours!).

so, i will be calling you about both a hair appointment, and a photo shoot (do you do family shoots?).

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP