10.29.2010

and the award goes to...

I'm not saying it was the best night of my life. But when I was handed the 2.99 dollar skeleton award last night in front of all the other worthy winning costumes....I just...took a second and let a good sigh out. A sigh filled with joy and flatterness. Yes, yes I did just make that word up. It came from the root word "flattered". Thats what I was all night, walking around smiling for the camera's that were being held by some what tipsy attendees that thought I was just the coolest thing. Flattered. I felt a sense of accomplishment. As if I just fulfilled my life purpose. I had so much support, like I was back in my own turf and I knew all those people who cheered for me. Like...like we were friends. Friends.
Photobucket
Pictures to come.


1 comment:

karen elder said...

Hmm, I couldn't really tell if you and Robby actually wore "costumes" or not. BUT, I guess this proves it. *wink*

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP