10.14.2010

Magnolia Creek Treatment Center

This past monday Megan, Molly and I got the chance to go to Magnolia Creek Treatment Center to cut some hair. The girls at the center were so happy to get some dead ends off or get a fresh new look, and for some, a new start. We weren't allowed to take pictures but I got a few of the surrounding area...
Here is megan and molly (you might remember Megan from her wedding last month)
Photobucket
Ok this is all I got... a peaceful front porch and some cute rainboots...and a lightpost.
Photobucket
BUUUUUT on the way out, the road we were on was absolutely beautiful and full of character. Look at all these cute bird house we found!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I know i said i was going to post a tutorial here soon...and I am, I haven't forgotten...it's just been crazy busy round these parts. But I promise i'll have enough to keep you busy! (Meaning I just have only 2 planned)
Have a wonderful Thursday!

2 comments:

C and W Marine Construction CO. said...

best birdhouses I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing.

C and W Marine Construction CO. said...

Wish you'd repost the photos. They're gone :(

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP