10.15.2010

Salon Wall

Its finally finished! The pictures are up on the wall finally! After months of looking for models, doing their hair, taking their pictures, looking for frames, finding mats and cutting holes in them to fit the pictures, and then the wonderful awesome fun totally full of excitement sing while you do it slam your finger with a hammer So loud all the clients look at you job of hanging the frames up perfectly (sarcasm if you didn't catch that)....The pictures are finally up.

Here is our pretty front desk
Photobucket
a few of the pictures we decided to choose 
Photobucket
Special thanks to all our models, Morgan, Rebecca, Kim, Claire, Kristen, Jenna. You girls were awesome and absolutely gorgeous! 
Photobucket

Have an awesome weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh it came out beautiful!!! Of course, anything you put effort in comes out to be divine!

us2Kellers said...

love it! I wish I lived by you so you could be my stylist:( need some creativity in my life and I know you would be perfect!!

Unknown said...

Wow. You did an amazing job. I LOVE it!

Joanna said...

Thanks guys!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP