10.21.2010

Marcel the shell with shoes on

I thought this might be something that can brighten up your day....
I found this on a fellow bloggers page, Laura and thought it was the FUNNIEST cutest thing in the world. I showed this to all the girls at the salon and it was a big hit, so i thought maybe you will think the same! 

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.


Dean Fleischer is the man behind this video, check out some of his other funny stuff.

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

Kd B.! said...

I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! I was so glad u showed it to me!! And I've showed it to everyone!! I think girls appreciate it more than guys, but still... love it!!! Good times!!!

"ugnn... No, I can't really lift anything up." haha! He's so cute!!

Jill said...

Joanna! That is one of the funniest things I've ever seen... and for the record, Aaron loved it!!

jill

Joanna said...

haha thats good! most me don't think its as funny as women do!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP