10.04.2010

Playtime in the morning

I don't know if you can tell, but I'm a bit obsessed with baby Shepherd. Who can blame me thou?! He is just the chillest, cutest, I'll just sit here and watch baby mozart and not move, eat a banana and be cool, then i'll just lay in your arms and cuddle then fall asleep, coolest baby. Or toddler. He just turned one.  Robbie and I had little shepherd this morning for a couple hours...It was our first time babysitting together. I'm glad to say the baby came out alive.
Photobucket
Nap time at 10am? Pff the life of a baby
Photobucket
If only we could all have mornings like him...


No comments:

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP