10.27.2010

I miss him

I know he misses me too...
We would play in my little 2 square foot yard together...its so lonely without him...
Photobucket
Robbie liked him too i guess. Pff, always trying to steal the spotlight.
Photobucket
I miss our cuddle sessions...and his obnoxious noises he made only at night while I was sleeping.
Photobucket
We would go on small little walks together and talk about life. He always found it interesting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a little cold so we wrapped him up. He asked me to...I swear.
Photobucket
The wind was too strong for the little guy...
Photobucket
After our walks we would stop and take random regal pictures of Jimmy. Mainly so I wont forget how he looks like.
Photobucket
Amy, go to the beach again for goodness sakes! I mean...go have fun and soak up the sun and of course feel free to leave little Jimmy Choo with me again :)


3 comments:

Kelly said...

that leaf/wind photo is amazing. haha. and I love the scarf.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Jimmy is such a little schmooch... especially in his "regal pictures" with his scarf on!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP