12.08.2010

Wednesday.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today, must be a stomach bug. Its no fun. But I did manage to squeeze in this blog post in between my naps. Here is a little family shoot I did this past weekend. Megan the daughter was quite the little model. Isn't she beautiful?

Photobucket
The parents.
Photobucket
This girl knows how to smile with her eyes.
Photobucket
The brothers.
Photobucket
My all time favorite to date. Its out of focus and blurry but its somewhat mysterious. I'm in love with this photograph.
Photobucket

Have a warm wednesday, hopefully tomorrow wont mean having a bucket next to your bed.


1 comment:

Joanna said...

NICE!! wow 9 inches!!? That is so much! I bet you're loving the cut back on time! I actually like washing and brushing my hair now! :)

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP