12.07.2010

How to: Teasing

It surprises me how many of my friends don't know how to tease their own hair...Without teasing my life would be a waste. Just kidding, my life wouldn't be a waste, but it would be close to it. Flat hair is MISERABLE. Flat hair is a jerk. Flat hair is not pretty. Flat hair is rude. But teasing...oh my sweet teasing...teasing is a little white lie kinda. Teasing is a sweet little trick that can help those with thin hair/or a small head. (But please don't take advantage of Teasing, Snookie did and look where it got her) 
Anyways, If you've always wanted to know the tricks of teasing, here is a little tutorial we put up for this week's How to!
What you'll need: VERY IMPORTANT- A Fine tooth comb. Flat hair. and Lot's of hairspray.
Photobucket
The Steps
Photobucket
The results: Thanks so much Megan for letting us use your lovely hair!
Photobucket

*side tips: If you're hair is too clean, make sure to spray that hairspray to make sure there is enough grip to hold the tease.
Gotta use a fine tooth comb to tease. A FINE tooth comb.
Hairspray. Hairspray.

Have a wonderful Tuesday, hope this helps!

6 comments:

Sam Nicole said...

Joannaaaaa! I have been looking for a good tutorial on teasing for the last 3 months. THANK YOU! I am so clueless when it comes to hair and I just try to make it up as I go. Hopefully I will do 10x better from now on, thanks to your help. :)

You're lovely.!!!

Jill said...

I'm trying it tomorrow morning for work!! Thank you!!

Joanna said...

So great that this will help you gals! glad to know :)

Sara said...

Awesome post, Joanna! Here's hoping that my super-flat hair will soon be full and gorgeous. I feel like printing this post and taping it to my mirror!! Thanks for the tutorial :-)

Kelly said...

You should do a how-to on short hair, and if you need a model I'd be glad to assist :)

mrs.fitz said...

Yes, please, how-to on short hair.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Fitz

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP