12.29.2010

How To: Fish Tail Braiding

Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas, and now were getting ready for the New Year! Can you believe it, 2011 is right around the corner! Robbie and I are still trying to figure out what were doing. Any plans for you?

With parties and get togethers, theres always a reason to dress up and do a new hair do! So this week we bing you: Fish Tail Braiding! This is something that I LOVED doing when I had long hair. Its the perfect braid that is spiced up and can be worn so many different ways. You can wear it casually, or with a fun cocktail dress, your choice! AND you girls with curly hair, you CAN do this too :)

For this one, all you need is a little bit of hairspray and a little bit of back combing (teasing) and a curling iron (If desired)
Photobucket
Our wonderful Beth (who is a stylist here as well) let us use her long locks, which turned out beautiful!
Photobucket


(I just re-read it...PLEASE let me know if the directions do not make sense. I tried to explain it as best as I could but...It's a lot easier to do and I'm not really good at explaining myself...as you can tell. So If you have any questions, let me know and i'll try to clarify as much as I can! Its really simple and has such a huge effect, so please, let me know :)





5 comments:

Mijito said...

I had forgotten how to do this and just the other day I saw someone with a fish tail braid and I was really wishing I could remember how, so thanks for the refresher!

Krista said...

I wanna do it!!! but I don't get it...and I don't have 4 arms :( this seems impossible.

Joanna said...

Try actually doing it, practice first on someone else just to get the gist of it then try in front of the mirror after...

And you're welcome Mike B!

The Oakley's said...

I did it today Joanna and tried to post a photo on Facebook but it won't upload :( It actually looked half way decent but my arms were killing me half way through:) thanks!

Joanna said...

So awesome!! You'll get better with practice! Then post a picture, i'd love to see it :)

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP