12.02.2010

How to:

I'll be doing a little weekly series of "How To" on hair.  This week I'll start with short hair. This is something you can do to spice up your holiday hair this season for those of you who struggle with your hair!

What you'll need: 
A curling iron that gets super hot and is about  3/4 of an inch to and 1 inch in diameter, and hairspray. My favorite to date is our Bumble and Bumble Classic hairspray.
Photobucket
The steps:
Photobucket
...And this is the Beautiful Molly after...
Photobucket

Have a Wonderful Thursday! 
(Almost the weekend, yey!)

4 comments:

us2Kellers said...

LOVE this blog idea! You're so cute! I'm going to learn so much from you:)

The Bryant's said...

Oh how I wished you lived closer... I would set an appointment with you everyday just to do my hair! :-)

Joanna said...

You're too sweet girls!! I wish I still lived there too, I miss it!

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP