12.03.2010

Say what?

ITS DECEMBER WHICH MEANS ITS CHRISTMAS!!!
...and with that...comes decorating, and this southern lady knows how its done. Check out her beautiful christmas house!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last night I went to play Bunko, a pointless fun social game full of laughter and luck. My aunt Sue called to ask if i'd like to fill in for their friend who couldn't make it to their monthly get together. I of course obliged happily since I'm in no position to pass up opportunities to see other humans outside of work and my house. Even if it meant i'd be hanging out with these gals.
Photobucket
She had about 3,000 Christmas trees and a couple closets that could very well be my bedroom. Her bathrooms were basically the size of my house and her shower...don't get me started on that...It held all 12 of us PLUS they decided it would be funny to crowd-surf the owner in the shower, IN the shower people! THATS A BIG SHOWER.
Photobucket
Photobucket

These ladies know how to party.


No comments:

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP