12.21.2010

Tuesday.

Hello friends, sorry for the lack of post this past week. Super busy and getting ready for Christmas!
From Christmas parties and wrapping gifts to eating to peeing to working Its been a little crazy :)
I'm excited to see what I get for xmas! I didn't specifically ask for anything so I'm eager to see what the husband wrapped up! I would love a trip to Cambodia, check this site out...pictures of why I want to go.
Anyways, sorry for the random post. Gotta go back to work! But here is a picture of a correlation of my favorite shoots I had this year.

Photobucket
Check in tomorrow- I got a sweet photo-shoot to post!
Have a wonderful Tuesday.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Oh Laura how I would love one! haha but I'm going to take a wild guess and say the three wrapped up presents under the tree that say my name, don't have RPTE in them :) just a wild guess thou...

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP