11.09.2010

Thank you

Photobucket

You are so great. Thank you for all you have done so far in these 6 months of marriage. Thank you for killing the roaches we find in our apartment. Thank you for waking up early to go start my car so its warm for me in the freezing mornings we've had. Thank you for making me grill cheese sandwiches.  Thank you for doing laundry. Thank you for making me feel better when I'm feeling sick. Thank you for protecting my heart. Thank you for leading us. Thank you for being so stinking hilarious. Thank you for encouraging me when I feel the most broken or overwhelmed with being discouraged. Thank you for pushing me to do what I love. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for that one time you brushed my hair, wait what? was I not suppose to say that? Thank you for laughing at me when I KNOW I'm not funny. Actually, don't laugh, a pity laugh is worst than no laugh. So just don't laugh. Especially that fake push out laugh you sometimes do when you feel sorry for me. Its ok. I do it to you do too. Wait what?






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so hotttt!

Joanna said...

Yes yes you are Robbie :) what a nerd!

Kadie B.! said...

I'm so glad he married you!!! (and I'm glad u said yes)

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP