11.15.2010

Celebrate

There's two things to celebrate for.  Robbie and I made it to 6 months of being married today. And yesterday was my birthday. This last year has been one of the most exciting and most wonderful year i've ever had. From getting married, to moving, to starting my wonderful career... 21 was a good year.  Within that year I married the most wonderful human being I know. May 15th was 6 months ago, but it feels like yesterday that I said "I Do".  Ive been blessed. So blessed. My wish when I blow out the candles is for another wonderful blissful year like the last with the one I ever so love.

Photobucket


2 comments:

canagrooms said...

those are some BIG candles Jo! Love it!

Anonymous said...

so how did you like the cake i made you jo wait you didnt eat it but it was good
-love your little sister sylvia

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP