11.04.2010

A little late halloween post

Here is a little quick post before I depart to New Orleans! I finally found a picture of me as a loofah, I didn't take my camera so i didn't have my costume winning picture! But then I found it on this website, they're taking a poll to see who has the best costume online. Please do me the favor and make me win this. I'VE NEVER WON ANYTHING IN MY LIFE BEFORE.  So this is a big deal in my own little head. 
Photobucket
But I do have to say, I got this idea from Vana from colorado. Thanks for letting me steal your idea :)

click here and make my life.
Ps. Theres nothing for me to win. I just want to see my numbers beat all the other numbers.

Have a wonderful Thursday!

4 comments:

Jill said...

You're winning! I clicked it! I am totally in love with this costume! Aaron thought you were an ornament, which made me laugh even harder!

Anonymous said...

NO JOJO! you won the costume contest!!! let me do this!!!! at least you won that .! hahahha

LOVE MOLLY

Joanna said...

sorry molly. I put this up like the day i found the picture! to tell you the truth i didn't even see you and craig on there until after i put this. Then i felt bad. Then I cried.

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP