9.16.2010

I should be packing...

BUUUUT I'm on here instead telling you to:
Help spread the love on the Style me pretty page and Sloan Photographer's blog!!
Leave a comment here on the SMP page.
annnnd here, the Sloan photographers page.
But for reals, We get a little something out of it if you help leave some comment love on both these pages. Pretty please and Thank you :))
In other news, stay tune. I'm literally on my way to St. Augustine Florida...The oldest city in our country! I've heard nothing but great things about this city being absolutely beautiful. And you better believe i'll have my camera. A stylist from our salon, Megan is getting married there tomorrow so we're going on a road trip to see the beautiful bride!
Here is a pretty picture our wonderful photographers caught. Ps. Sloan Photographers are based in Phoenix...so all you pretty bride to be, that are located in that area, visit their site! They also obviously travel, since they made it allll the way to the good ol south :)
Photobucket
Have a wonderful Thursday
oox


No comments:

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP