9.13.2010

Honeymoon

Have you ever heard those horror stories about honeymoon's going wrong? Like your husband getting strep throat on the second day of your honeymoon? we were lucky enough to be characters in a story like that. I mean, just like that. We went on a cruise down the Caribbean and back. Don't ask me what the stop's were because i don't remember. Mainly because we were stuck in our little cabin for a whole week. Feeding robbie ice cream and making him gargle Listerin to make his throat feel better. Not to mention all the free Avatar I could watch! I could quote that movie by heart i watched it so much. On the evening of the second day, robbie wasn't feeling so hot. but that morning and afternoon, we had the best time on our honeymoon. Here are some of our pictures. These are all and only of the second day. We forgot our camera so we had to buy a little film underwater camera, I love how our pictures came out! so classic and timeless.

This is our ship docked down by the keys...(i think)
Photobucket
Snorkeling! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We decided to take a stroll down to the beach
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A little black and white love. Gosh i love film.
Photobucket
Poor robbie didn't know what was coming for him that night...fever and avatar.

2 comments:

Karen Elder said...

Oh my goodness! Well, I say a "do over" is in order. Your 1 yr anniversary take another honeymoon! This time bring a Z-pack along! : )

Phoenix Wedding Photographers said...

Ahhhhhh man... it is never fun to get sick while traveling. Sorry Jojo :( I went to Rome with Bobby and some friends and not only did I get the stomach flu, I also threw up at St Peter's Basilica and fell asleep inside. Funny when I look back on it, not at the time :-) Tell Robby I said hi!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP