3.22.2012

sweet little turd.


Marley Rocco is starting to act like a puppy. She's chewing my foot off, waking me up at 5:30 to chew on my hair, She goes pee pee outside and then pee pee again inside...AFTER her treat. She doesn't like her name Rocco, but I keep calling her Marley and somehow she responds to that. BUT- this precious little turd is the sweetest little ball of fur. She snuggles in your neck right before you fall asleep, she gives you little kisses when you hold her, she gets super excited when you come home, she follows me in the morning and watches me get ready, (she also watches Greys Anatomy with me!) she's actually really smart and fetches a ball already, and not to mention- she lets me take pictures of her. Um, yes. She's perfect. Marley qualities and all. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we still need photography tips from you!

Joanna said...

from me?!!? little ol' me doesn't know much! shoot me an email!

Southern Chef said...

are those triffle dishes you are feeding Marlocco out of? I love it. Very classy darlin ;)

Joanna said...

LOL YES!! she's so little nothing else fits her right now!!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP