3.25.2012

A rainy afternoon


A few days ago Robbie, Rocco and I laid around with the windows open while it rained. We felt the cool breeze flow through our windows.  I took my medicine and slowly the effects started to come upon me. I laid my head on Robbie's chest and fell into a deep sleep. Rocco was particularly snuggly. No toe/hair chewing today. But even if she was eating us with her razor sharp teeth, I wouldn't have cared. Because its days like today that make me want to freeze time and forever be in it.  I have a lovely blessed life.




2 comments:

Cana said...

just saw these. this is too ridiculous.

Cana said...

ridiculously cute.

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP