7.21.2011

not so little, little sister

My little sister (who is 13 if you can believe that) is staying with me for the summer- sadly, she is leaving next week and I couldn't be sadder. (Is that a word?)  She is a sweet little soul, with a big calling. She has the heart of an angel and she's the bravest little 13 year old I've ever met. And not to mention she has a sweet style that was better than I had when I was her age. I had what you call "The claw bang" a perm and a bang should never mix.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


No comments:

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP