10.18.2011

Lauren & Cary

Photobucket
This wedding was a small, quaint gathering of close family and friends in a little white chapel out in the beautiful country side. On that beautiful day Lauren and Cary vowed to keep each other safe and loved for eternity. I was so glad to have met these two, they are the nicest people and so relaxed and laid back! L & C thank you for letting me capture your best memory yet, I say 'yet' because together, you'll make endless amount of them... 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

lmgray09 said...

Joanna! I can not get over how wonderful the pictures came out! I am so happy that I got to meet you - you are a talented photographer, but also such a sweet person! Cary and I love the pictures - they made the day that much more special!

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP