2.10.2011

Dear Mom

 You are the strongest lady I know. You are so beautiful. You are so selfless. You are a wonderful mother, full of nurturing. You are an amazing cook. You are my nurse when I'm sick. You braided my hair when i was young. You held my hand on roller coasters. You overcame sickness. You open the jelly jars for me. You cooked me eggs every morning. You sewed my clothes. You made my dream dress. You payed for a million things that I didn't need. You SACRIFICED so much for me, and that alone is enough to bring an overwhelming tug to my heart. You are a woman. You are an amazing blessing. You are such a joy to be around with. You raised us so well. You taught me so much. You BELIEVED in me. 
Photobucket
You are priceless. You are worthy of the love of our King. You deserve to have your door open for. You deserve to be spoiled. You deserve love. You deserve life. You deserve happiness. For this is all you gave us. Let us, give it back to you. You are loved, so loved.

Happy birthday mami, I love you so so much.



No comments:

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP