8.07.2010

A Day In Atlanta

Robbie and I had to take my little sister back to the airport. All the way in Atlanta. Its a 2 hour drive from Birmingham so we decided to just make a trip out of it.

"I have a surprise for you, Joanna!" Robbie said excitedly when we arrived in Atlanta. What was it you say? Oh, he surprised me by taking me to the Coca Cola factory in Atlanta.

".........Um................."
 Thats what  I said. 

To my belief, I actually had a great time! We both did! There were 4D movies, commercial room, taste room, coke antiques, and other random stuff you can do there. Its a lot of fun and brings back memories of when I watched the coke commercials growing up.  Like the polar bear? remember him? And Santa Clause with the train during christmas? No? Just me? Ok.

FINE WE'RE NERDY LOSERS.


And I got to taste all the Coca Cola products from ALL over the world. South Africa had some good one's!

Photobucket

The best part was, we got to finish the day off with  eating a hot dog at the Braves game!

Photobucket

And peanuts of course :)

Photobucket


Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Follow Me

Follow The Southern Swoop Blog

Labels

Followers

Search This Blog

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
-Psalm 34:8

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP